Caroline Boocock. University of Central Lancashire. Interior Design. Third Year. Boogazine Project.

Caroline Boocock. University of Central Lancashire. Interior Design. Third Year. Boogazine Project.

This blog is to collect all my thoughts and findings together to go along side my third year 'boogazine' project.

Monday 22 October 2012

Abram Games & Roland Barthes

After speaking with my tutor about the idea of basing my boogazine on British icons, he game me two names to look up; Abram Games and Roland Barthes. 

Abram Games(1914-1996) was a British graphic designer. He made many posters for advertising Britain. 








After reading Roland Bathes article on the Eiffel Tower, he explains how the tower has no actual purpose, it is just seen as a symbol for Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment